Head prototype mkII (video)

iZentai's 28 Days in Zentai blog!
iZentai
Zentai Pro
Zentai Pro

Head prototype mkII (video)

Postby iZentai » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:30 am

Howdie...running on pure coffee at the moment, and took a break to make a video and post it here...Things are finally progressing nicely. So here's an 8min video of me showing off the test hood and rambling on about things and stuff and a small hint to exciting changes in the near future. ^_^

More...
Beekeeper
Zentai Wrapped
Zentai Wrapped

Postby Beekeeper » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:30 am

Well. I'm kind of at a loss as to what to say.. I am sooo thrilled to see how things are coming along.. take your time IZ, and put the pressing matters ahead! This is too fun to watch the making of a suit by hand, and I'm certainly in no rush.. Take care of the important stuff first, and get a bit of sleep! (Giggling like a kid in a candy store) :)
ZenTub
Zentai Wrapped
Zentai Wrapped

Postby ZenTub » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:43 am

I have to say I'm a big fan of neck-nose centre seams, they're far easier on the nose than the flat-faced pattern that you get in the majority of suits. I was wearing one of my older suits yesterday for several hours and had to take the hood off in the end because it was starting to actually get painful. All my newer suits have a nose seam and I don't get that problem :)
onemoreround
Zentai Wrapped
Zentai Wrapped

Postby onemoreround » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:59 pm

That's exactly the same design that I use for my suits (I just copied it from my DHYA suit) easy to do as it's just 1 piece of material & always fits well. I have tried the fets-fash design that uses 3 separate pieces with the seams down the side so the back part is split in two by the back zipper & one full piece for the front of the mask. It also fits very well & doesn't have a seam on the front so you don't get a seam mark on your forehead if it's a tight fit. I like both designs but make them with the DHYA design as it's easier & quicker to do.

Return to “28 Days in Zentai”