Fabric delivered!! (filmed)

iZentai's 28 Days in Zentai blog!
iZentai
Zentai Pro
Zentai Pro

Fabric delivered!! (filmed)

Postby iZentai » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 pm

I got slightly caught out by the delivery guy, but I threw on my blue suit and ran downstairs to sign for the package. I also managed to clip on my tiny Veoh "Muvi" cam thingy around my neck so there's some footage of that too.

Due to sensitive info n stuff I've had to deliberately cut some stuff out. And as I'm not on my other Mac that has proper editing software, you're going to have to make do with the really jarring cuts I've done using Quicktime instead :-P

Also! Ignore the state of my living room! My flat is still a building site due to painting, and not deciding what I'm doing with the walls, nor deciding if I want black or red shelves installed and not really having the time to sit down and think about it properly (the joys of doing a "void" property up).

So, just so you can get an idea of how ridiculously tiny this thing actually is:
[CENTER][/CENTER]

It's a real shame about the audio quality over anything else (I'm an audio person so it's the first thing that concerns me over video) and the video quality is quite poor too. Still I don't think it's dreadful, so can be clipped to my forehead (or somewhere nearby) and I can run around to get some first person-style reactions and such in the future.

More...
gpr
Zentai Droid
Zentai Droid

Postby gpr » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:03 pm

It's amazing you managed to get a suit on so fast before the mail man left. I can barely make it to the door before the delivery men leave a note and run off.

I'm a video person myself, sound second but it's true nowadays there's so much emphasis on video quality that it's actually pretty good in tiny cameras but sound has been left behind a bit.
onemoreround
Zentai Wrapped
Zentai Wrapped

Postby onemoreround » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:16 pm

That old guy had obviously seen it all before, didn't even manage a cheeky smile! I have to agree with gpr I would never get a suit on in time usually takes me ages to find my keys let alone get dressed. Where did you order your fabric from?
ZentaiTeddybear
Zentai Wrapped
Zentai Wrapped

Postby ZentaiTeddybear » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:40 am

Delivery people seem to be quite good at *not* running off too quickly around here; I managed to get a video a few years ago of me taking in a delivery in zentai!

[video=youtube;M8Y4bw336k0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8Y4bw336k0[/video]

(Of course, I only managed that by being suited up already, and knowing a delivery was due... and having set the camera up in advance so I just had to turn it on as I went past! If I did the same again I'd probably have the guts to leave the T-shirt off and go properly and only zentaied ;>)
lefty
Zentai Pro
Zentai Pro

Postby lefty » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:58 am

ZentaiTeddybear wrote:Delivery people seem to be quite good at *not* running off too quickly around here; I managed to get a video a few years ago of me taking in a delivery in zentai!

[video=youtube;M8Y4bw336k0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8Y4bw336k0[/video]

(Of course, I only managed that by being suited up already, and knowing a delivery was due... and having set the camera up in advance so I just had to turn it on as I went past! If I did the same again I'd probably have the guts to leave the T-shirt off and go properly and only zentaied ;>)

Nice! That takes a lot of guts, I can imagine how the adrenaline would be going after that. I love how the delivery guy takes a moment to look you up and down while you're signing. I laughed :cheesy:

Return to “28 Days in Zentai”