Shift in gears for 2012 (29 Days...Do you want one?)

iZentai's 28 Days in Zentai blog!
iZentai
Zentai Pro
Zentai Pro

Postby iZentai » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Aaaaaand back. Phew!

Right so i've had looong chats with people (and my mum) and it seems I've forgotten the little issue about still being in full-time employment. If I was freelancing, the 29 suits would be a doddle. But I'm not and the time and concentration required (and noise!) doesn't make it the wisest of moves at the moment. Which is really really frustrating!!

Anyway, I've taken in everything you guys have had to say via here, PM and e-mail and I'm currently typing out a new post with the final options due to go out on the site. Some things are, a huge reduction on the suits to be made in February, those who want a suit: instead of a first come first served (i'm aware of time zones) I'm looking into a raffle-style plug-in/app, if you get chosen for whichever price you can then discuss the colour/pattern you want and we'll discuss shipping fees if applicable.

Cheetor, as I'm going by the standard sizing via Fets-Fash, the largest suit will be similar to what they have available. The lycra I source is typically 2-way stretch although 4-way can be sourced too. Something to keep in mind, I'm getting a friend to teach me how to do tailored blocks towards the end of this month with a view to possibly opening up myself to being available for commissions in April...but *Shhhhh* on that front for now ;-)
Zentai is my way of walking around in public naked without getting an ASBO...:blink1:
gpr
Zentai Droid
Zentai Droid

Postby gpr » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:37 pm

You're still awesome, I hoped I get picked as one of the lucky few! I could have one of the first of a new zentai making empire :)
cheetor

Postby cheetor » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Oh okay then it wont fit me but thanks anyway. :)
zenguy
Zentai Passionate
Zentai Passionate

Postby zenguy » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 am

i'm definitely interested!
tightfetish
Zentai Owner
Zentai Owner

Postby tightfetish » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:49 am

i would love the black velvet suit
Mr_Zent
Zentai Jedi
Zentai Jedi

Postby Mr_Zent » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:21 am

However you work it out, I still would like the red spotted pattern. Just got my Black Zentai in, so the more the merrier. I really need some good news after all this crappy stuff happening to me.
MWP
Zentai Owner
Zentai Owner

Postby MWP » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:02 am

count me in as well :) Been off the site for quite a while due to over-work but hoping to get back into the swing of things in 2012...

I work in central london so collecting/fitting/modelling is do-able.

M
iZentai
Zentai Pro
Zentai Pro

Postby iZentai » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:08 pm

You got mail :)
Zentai is my way of walking around in public naked without getting an ASBO...:blink1:

Return to “28 Days in Zentai”