The Zentai Story

Your Zentai dreams, fiction, everything you ever wanted to do in a Zentai suit.

Moderators: Wolf, ShinyBlue, Catsuitgirl, VanMan

Emjx
Admin
Admin

The Zentai Story

Postby Emjx » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:29 am

I'm sure most people have come across this kind of story before, but if not, here's how it works:

• Someone starts the story... in this case, me :)
  • The author writes a paragraph
  • Someone else, then writes another paragraph...
  • Someone else writes another...
  • So on & so on
Rules... yes, there are always rules!!

• Each story entry must be longer than a single sentence
  • There should be no overly explicit descriptions (e.g. "She slid her hands down his lycra clad body and felt his sheath clad p***s. Grabbing his erect c***, she put her mouth..." - that is too explicit!!)
  • The usual no swearing, etc
  • Try to follow on from the previous entry as best you can
  • Read the rest of the story before adding to it
Emjx
Admin
Admin

The Zentai Story

Postby Emjx » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:34 am

Outwardly, Emma was an average, first year university student who studied English, was in the gymnastics team and cheered with the university's cheerleaders. She had a large group of friends, who she went out clubbing with, to the cinema and shopping in the local malls. Emma, however, had a darker side to her... a side that so far, had only come out when the sun went down. When others had gone to bed, Emma would go back to her room, open her cupboard, and from the top shelf, reach and lift down a fabric covered box. She would open the box and lift out a shimmering lycra suit, one that would cover and enhance every contour of her slender body.
lycantheleopard
Zentai Jedi
Zentai Jedi

Postby lycantheleopard » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:16 pm

the suit she retrieved from that inocent seeming cabinet was made of the finest black lycra material emma had ever seen, and it had certainly cost her a pretty penny, but once inside its slippery embrace, all became worth it. Emma was a dedicated wearer of this suit, each night, as long as her class and social schedual would permit her to keep it on. It had taken her some time to aclimate her body and mind to sleeping in it, but sleeping is not all she got up to while covered.
booyah
Zentai Curious
Zentai Curious

Postby booyah » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:24 am

Emma loved the way the lycra felt against her body. Being encased in the smooth and sensual material sent her senses to overdrive. She would always move her hands all over her lycra covered body caressing every curve and every area from her soles to her head. The only regret Emma has is that she doesn't have someone to share her passion with. A lycra fetish isn't exactly some thing that she can advertise without getting strange looks from people. So a secret it remained until one day she met him.
VanMan

Postby VanMan » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:58 pm

Emma heard a knock on the door. Startled, she fiddled with the zipper to her hood. She was able to lower her hood from over her head, exposing her face and brunette hair cut in a bob. In the haste to open the door, she didn't bother with stripping the zentai off her. Rather, she grabbed a plush terry cloth bathrobe that draped down to the floor. She wrapped herself in the robe and tied the belt around her waist. Emma then descended the stairs to answer the door.
Zentai wearer since 2002, spandex wearer since 1988.
(Currently owns/wears eight zentai.)
ゼンタイ RULES!

Come visit my blog at http://vanmanasiseeit.blogspot.com. Don't forget to follow me!
Zenshin
Zentai Wrapped
Zentai Wrapped

Postby Zenshin » Wed May 06, 2009 3:53 pm

She Slowly and quite curious of who it could be, afraid of being caught in her shiny secret outfit opened up the door. There she stood face to face with a tall blackhaired blue eyed boy. They stared at each other for a while, when finally some words came out of her mouth: "Uhm ..., can I help you with something?" she asked anxiously.
VanMan

Postby VanMan » Wed May 06, 2009 5:59 pm

"Oh, hi," the visitor stammered. "I just moved in next door. My name's Steve, and I am having some problems. It seems my toothpaste has been forgotten at my old place, and I was wondering if I could..."

"Have a dab of ours? You have your toothbrush with you?" Emma replied.

"Actually, I was wondering..." Steve pulled out his hand, and Emma could see that under his college sweatshirt was a blue-gloved hand. In the hand, there was two $1 bills. "...If I could buy a tube from you."

Her eyes went wide with lust. She recognized Steve must be wearing a zentai under his clothes. Steve could see that she was looking longingly at his hand. "I'm sorry. I guess I should've taken this off before I came over, but like I said, it was an emergency."

Emma didn't hear what he said, at least not clearly. "I'm sorry, what was that?"

"Nothing. So," he said, as he quickly slid his hand back into his jeans pocket, "you have a tube to spare?"

"Come on in," Emma invited. "Follow me upstairs."

ゼンタイ RULES!

Come visit my blog at http://vanmanasiseeit.blogspot.com. Don't forget to follow me!
Zentwho
Zentai Passionate
Zentai Passionate

Postby Zentwho » Wed May 06, 2009 8:56 pm

She led him into the bathroom. He seemed shy but had so willingly and quickly done as she had asked.

"It's in the cabinet under the sink" she said "I'd get it for you but I can't crouch down in this robe, don't want to shock the new neighbour!" she continued with a glint in her eye.

He smiled shyly and said "thanks" as he opened the cupboard and looked in. "I can't see it," he mumbled.

"It's at the back," she replied standing behind him and over him.

"Oh right," he answered as he went down on his knees and leaned down to see better into the cupboard.

"Well, we've only met and already you're kneeling," she said with an air that was both friendly and inquisatorial. He turned his head and looked up at her and couldn't help it as his tongue darted forth and quickly, almost imperceptibally, licked his lips - but she saw it and saw his blush as he realised what he had just done.

"I still can't see it," he said, his voice now carrying a tremor of expectation and disbelief.

"Look lower," she said. "Here, let me help." She let her robe fall open and placed her black lycra clad foot upon his back between his shoulder blades. "I've gone too far too soon!" she thought, but only briefly as her action was followed by an obvious groan from him kneeling, almost on all fours, beneath her. In this position his shirt had slipped from his jeans and she could see it so so clearly, a flash of blue lycra showing he was encased just like her.
VanMan

Postby VanMan » Fri May 08, 2009 4:52 am

He could feel her foot upon his back, which almost made him want to jump. But he didn't, as he knew where he was under the sink cabinet. If he were to make a sudden movement, he would knock himself out on the plumbing. He let her stroke his back with her foot in silence while making like he was still searching for the toothpaste tube.

Then, he saw something out of the corner of his eye. "I think I've found it." He reached to the tube and sure enough, it was the object of his search. He looked behind himself to see where he was going so he wouldn't run into anything - other than Emma, of course. He saw for the first time the black spandex encasing her legs - and the fact that his shirt came untucked and exposed the torso of his zentai.

Steve slowly crawled backwards from under the sink. When he cleared the cabinet, he let his left hand - as his right held the toothpaste tube - touch Emma's encased ankle. He turned his body so he has his back to the floor. Emma kept her foot on him, allowing it to glide over his torso from his back to his chest, exposing more blue spandex under his shirt.

"I think I should take this back to my house," Steve said.

"Let me join you..." Emma responded.

ゼンタイ RULES!

Zentai Boy
Zentai Passionate
Zentai Passionate

Postby Zentai Boy » Mon May 18, 2009 10:51 am

Having dressed quickly, the two scuttled across the campus, eager to get back to his house. He slid his key in the lock and let her in first. Their eyes met as she crossed the doorway, which caused an instant tingling in her stomache. He led her to his bedroom where she climbed on to his bed and kneeled patiently. He climbed on behind her, and without even taking off her robe, reached around her head to grab the black, lycra hood. He raised it slowly and gently pulled the material over her face, allowing the entire hood to cover it. He crept his arm down her back and began to zip her up. It seemed to last an age for her to become fully encased, but eventually the zippers met, and she was fully dressed. The tingling in her stomache was almost uncontrolable now...

Return to “Fiction, Dreams and Fantasies”