Compression Zentai

Are you looking for a particular suit? Post here!

Moderators: Wolf, ShinyBlue, Catsuitgirl, VanMan

Tarbh
Zentai Owner
Zentai Owner

Compression Zentai

Postby Tarbh » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:09 am

Anyone know where I could get a suit made from material similar to what is used for sports compression clothing? I can't find any shops that use a material stretchy enough to give a really tight squeeze? Any insights??
Trevor
Zentai Droid
Zentai Droid

Re: Compression Zentai

Postby Trevor » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:35 am

The most comfortable compression gear I have is made of 80 to 85% nylon, and the rest elastane (ie: spandex).

A web search turned up a high compression skinsuit at: http://www.stretchstyle.it/zentai/highp ... lycra.html

But it is currently listed as SOLD OUT!

"High Performance Nylon-Spandex Tricot - SOLD OUT.
What is Dri-Tek? Dri-Tek is a high performance tricot fabric, that has an advanced 4 way stretch, with High compression. Skinsuits made of this fabric have greater support and comfortable fit. ‘Dry-Tek’ is quick-drying, strong, durable and abrasion resistant. It is made from micro-denier nylon that pulls sweat away from the body and transports it to the surface of the zentai – where it evaporates and leaves the skin cool and dry.
Fabric type: 78% micro-denier Nylon, 22% Spandex.
Hood closed Breathability: good"

One could probably order the fabric from a site such as Spandexworld.com, and have a shop make it for you.
Tarbh
Zentai Owner
Zentai Owner

Postby Tarbh » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:19 am

Thanks Trevor. I actually have an order being processed with them currently but they are out of stock with that ,material. Would be a great option when in stock though!!
LisaLowrey
Zentai Curious
Zentai Curious

Postby LisaLowrey » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:57 am

You can infact some online store hopefully you will get it. As I am also searching for the same.

Return to “I am looking for...”