Fleece lined catsuit

Are you looking for a particular suit? Post here!

Moderators: Wolf, ShinyBlue, Catsuitgirl, VanMan

Emjx
Admin
Admin

Fleece lined catsuit

Postby Emjx » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:36 pm

I have never seen such a material but I would love a fleece lined Lycra catsuit - tight, thick and warm - wonderful for winter lounging. If anyone has come across such a thing, please do reply.

I did wonder what the inside of the downhill race ski suits are lined with - does anyone know?
anhuddol
Zentai Droid
Zentai Droid

Re: Fleece lined catsuit

Postby anhuddol » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:30 pm

I've been seriously thinking of getting the thick supplex (380g/m²) or the heavy lurex (480g/m²) from Stretchstyle for Winter use.
gpr
Zentai Droid
Zentai Droid

Postby gpr » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:04 pm

Primark in the UK sells fleece lined tights. Not quite what you're looking for but they do feel pretty good!
lycra_x

Postby lycra_x » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:55 pm

I have a thermo catsuit from DHYA which sounds like just what you want
cnstrict
Zentai Curious
Zentai Curious

Postby cnstrict » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:54 am

Emjx wrote:I did wonder what the inside of the downhill race ski suits are lined with - does anyone know?

I am not an athlete, just a guy that remembers too much of the stuff he's heard, so YMMV, but I think it depends on what level you're talking about. Training and warmup gear might be better insulated, but I think some of the suits worn by athletes at major competitions (e.g., the Winter Olympic Games) aren't insulated at all; they're designed to reduce friction/drag rather than heat loss. Even then, I'd bet that many of these people race down the hill all but naked in extremely frigid environments and are still sweating when they cross the finish line.
lycantheleopard
Zentai Jedi
Zentai Jedi

Postby lycantheleopard » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:55 am

I think I might have replied to you on fetlife, if you asked there? but here it is again for others usage.

a lot of diveskins that say they are heavier weight lycra, like the material called trilum trilim? I cant remember..have a brushed fleece lining and would do basicly what you are looking for. Henderson, bodyglove, oceanline, and lavacore make these suits.

alternatively, you could do what I did, and order a velour catsuit from spandexwear and have her make the suit with the fuzzy side in. I have a purple suit like this, doesn't fit anymore so its jammies for house guests now which is super cuddly and soft.

I found that because it fit me very tightly, and because I'm quite well furred, the fleece/velour nap would grab onto hair and be uncomfortable after awhile.
Emjx
Admin
Admin

Postby Emjx » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:49 pm

Thank-you for all the replies! Will take a look at the fleece lined tights anyway, but the reversed velour sounds good.
FlyingZebra
Zentai Wrapped
Zentai Wrapped

Postby FlyingZebra » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:00 am

Adidas makes excellent winter running tights called the "Supernova Long Tights" I bought those a few years ago and their great! They have a soft Lycra exterior and an extremely soft fleece lining. Their warm to 5 degrees Celsius if your running with them, at 0 the wind goes through and you get quite chilled. Their very stretchy and can be worn with a layer underneath in really cold weather.

Here's a link to them on the the Adidas UK webpage.

http://www.adidas.co.uk/supernova-long-tights/AA0616.html
Seam_Stress
Zentai Passionate
Zentai Passionate

Postby Seam_Stress » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:28 pm

Emjx wrote:I have never seen such a material but I would love a fleece lined Lycra catsuit - tight, thick and warm - wonderful for winter lounging. If anyone has come across such a thing, please do reply.

I did wonder what the inside of the downhill race ski suits are lined with - does anyone know?

A loooooong time ago, I saw a Louis Garneau cross country skiing catsuit in an outdoor sports store. The suit was lycra on the outside with a fleece lining. I wish I could have afforded it then, because I've never seen anything like it since.
Raccoon
Zentai Wrapped
Zentai Wrapped

Postby Raccoon » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:05 pm

Here's a local company: https://www.podiumwear.com/sports/nordic/
Whatever design you'd like on it, as long as you order 5 of them.

Return to “I am looking for...”