Scoop neck suit

An area for all your hints, tips and advice on designing your dream Zentai suit.

Moderators: Wolf, ShinyBlue, Catsuitgirl, VanMan

nf20
Zentai Owner
Zentai Owner

Scoop neck suit

Postby nf20 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:51 am

So, one thing that my wife doesn't like about zentai is how the neck is. She says that it feels to tight.

We never use the hoods anyway, so I thought maybe I could find suits with a little bit of a scoop neck.

However, the place I have been getting zentai from doesn't have much like that. Does anyone know a good place to get something like that. I thought maybe a more dance orientated store, but the unitards often seem to lack arms or legs and I'm not sure about quality.

Thanks for the thoughts!
VanMan

Re: Scoop neck suit

Postby VanMan » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:50 pm

I see that Fets-Fash has a few catsuits with scoop (round is what they call it) necks, or you can get zip fronts and have it partway down.
nf20
Zentai Owner
Zentai Owner

Postby nf20 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:46 pm

Thank, I'll check it out
lycantheleopard
Zentai Jedi
Zentai Jedi

Postby lycantheleopard » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:42 pm

I have a few suits that have whats called a crew kneck, no scoop as it looks silly on a man, but it stops like a t shirt collar so no pressure on the kneck at all. they make great inconspicuous underwear.
nf20
Zentai Owner
Zentai Owner

Postby nf20 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:55 am

Thanks. I ended up getting the "wolf unitard" from Amazon. The fabric isn't my favorite, but the fit is good and she says it's comfortable.

Return to “Suit Design - Hints & Tips”