4 out of 5 rating for Bodyweaver

tasadar24
Zentai Curious
Zentai Curious

4 out of 5 rating for Bodyweaver

Postby tasadar24 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:30 am

I've ordered suits from several manufacturers(Bodyweaver, Cosfun, Tightshop), and I have to say that Bodyweaver provides an excellent price/performance point for entry into Zentai. Their made 2 measure suits have always had the same fit for me, which was absolutely solid. In comparison to Tightshop, Tightshop blows them out of the water(partly a far more intricate design with a separate thumb, partly superior fabrics[wetlook++]), but Tightshop also costs nearly 2x as much as well.

I've only ever encountered 2 problems with their suits. A Forest Green suit, which was standard sized(didn't like the standard size at all, pretty bad fit and makes my big toe fall asleep) and the seam broke on the glove(not strenuous use).

If you're looking for a cheap bodybag, I'd direct you over to Cosfun, or if you're looking for more fabric for cheap(Especially the 3-1 option for detachable gloves and feet/stockings.

But if you want a solid choice for multiple suits, with a good price, Made 2 measure from Bodyweaver is a great place to look.

Note: I've only tried the standard lycra from Bodyweaver, I have not tried their velvet or Modal options.
mczen
Zentai Wrapped
Zentai Wrapped

Postby mczen » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:34 am

tasadar24 wrote:I've ordered suits from several manufacturers(Bodyweaver, Cosfun, Tightshop), and I have to say that Bodyweaver provides an excellent price/performance point for entry into Zentai. Their made 2 measure suits have always had the same fit for me, which was absolutely solid. In comparison to Tightshop, Tightshop blows them out of the water(partly a far more intricate design with a separate thumb, partly superior fabrics[wetlook++]), but Tightshop also costs nearly 2x as much as well.

I've only ever encountered 2 problems with their suits. A Forest Green suit, which was standard sized(didn't like the standard size at all, pretty bad fit and makes my big toe fall asleep) and the seam broke on the glove(not strenuous use).

If you're looking for a cheap bodybag, I'd direct you over to Cosfun, or if you're looking for more fabric for cheap(Especially the 3-1 option for detachable gloves and feet/stockings.

But if you want a solid choice for multiple suits, with a good price, Made 2 measure from Bodyweaver is a great place to look.

Note: I've only tried the standard lycra from Bodyweaver, I have not tried their velvet or Modal options.

I wholeheartedly agree; the majority of my zentai collection has been purchased from bodyweaver (I'm pretty sure he also has another name on ebay, maskbeauty). Like you said, for budget entry zentai, it doesn't get any better than bodyweaver. I used buy size XL but my last few purchases have been size L. I've had to do some repairs on bodyweaver zentais though, but those have been worn quite heavily and often, so I don't have a problem there with wear and tear.

I have one metallic from bodyweaver, and I barely wear it, at XL the fit is tight and the coating is thick enough that it makes breathing difficult. The primary reason I don't wear it is because I want to keep the coating in somewhat good shape.

I've never purchased a custom size from bodyweaver.

I have one mummy/body bag, from sportogs on ebay. The fabric is heavy, construction very good, internal sleeves, and front zip (truthfully, it doesn't matter, but the ad on ebay said front zip).
IGoAlways
Zentai Curious
Zentai Curious

Postby IGoAlways » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Ordered my first zentai from Bodyweaver this summer. I'm very happy with it and have already gotten many hours of use out of it. Some notes though:

-I bought a standard size suit figuring the customized dimensions probably weren't that important, and while it's not a huge problem there are a few areas its a little looser than I expected it to be (mostly around the waist as I'm rather skinny). Definitely pay the extra money for this if you can't sub in for a medical diagram of standard human anatomy in your spare time.
-I got a PU coated shiny black zentai. It looks amazing for a while but it does wear off rather quickly on the hands and any other part of the suit that frequently touches anything.
-As I expected from other reviews visibility with the shiny zentai is extremely poor. I'm considering getting a second suit from them but I'm unsure if breathing would be a problem if matched with the shiny zentai, particularly if I got another shiny zentai.

Quality product would buy again

Return to “Reviews”